Eyelash Serum Goodness


I've mentioned several times on this blog how eyelash deficient I am.  It's bad.  They are super fine, dead straight, and face down.  I have to use an eyelash curler if I want them to make any appearance at all. Any weight on them whatsoever makes them cry timber.  So finding a lightweight mascara is imperative.  People with long, luxurious lashes make me green with envy.  To make matters worse, miss overly sensitive skin over here started to lose her lashes over the past year.  Again, notice how I switch to third person the more anxiety inducing the topic.

My left eye officially had bald patches people.  Not cute.  I was walking around bald during the day but would add false individual lashes or straight up false lashes on nights out.  Let me tell you, the lash glue wasn't helping my situation.

In an act of sheer desperation I decided to try Rapidlash.  This serum has a little liner style brush that you sweep over your lash line.  I decided to focus on that left eye since there was some major catch up work to do there.  Slowly, over time, the lashes on that side started to grow again.  The lashes that were there to start with got really long.  It's true!  Once I felt like I had something going on over there I started using the product on my right side as well.  The results have been amazing.

It's really incredible.  I am starting to feel like one of those people with luxurious lashes.  They are still very fine and straight, my genetics are what they are, but when I curl them they look huge (to me)!
          
Now this is the type of product I think you need to commit to on a daily basis.  And by commit I mean I plan on using this every day from now on.  Your lashes do fall out regularly and regrow like the rest of your hair so this is not a one time fix.  So if you're lash deficient like me, plan on adding this permanently to your regime.  At about $30 a tube, that's not cheap.  But in my book, it's well worth it.

By the way, I've been using this tube for months and have yet to replace it.  So it does last a while.  Give it a shot and hang in there for the results.  It's not an overnight thing but with a little persistence you will be so happy.  

Comments

Unknown said…
So, after the initial growth, you’ve got to keep using it to maintain the result? Not bad, if it really has that great enhancing effect after regular use. By way you put it, that seems like an incredible eyelash serum, and is worth the shot. Thanks for sharing!

Glenn Lowe @ Knight and Sanders
aimeew said…
You're welcome Glenn!

Popular posts from this blog

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

The Controversial Ordinary

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.