WEN - Cleansing Conditioner


This is another one of those products I resisted. It's expensive and, let's face it, a girl likes her lather. Using this product incorrectly will definitely make you grumpy. Your hair won't feel clean. You'll hate it. But I finally figured out that this is not a less is more situation like most products. More is more. The directions on the materials for WEN tell you very specifically how many pumps to use depending on the length of your hair. I have long hair so I literally have to use 30 pumps (of the 32 oz. size, 40 for the 16 oz. size). If you do this and go through the trouble of combing it through, you will love me. I know, it sounds labor intensive. My already stupidly long shower is even longer (turn the water off if you can). You see, these are all reasons to resist this cleansing conditioner. I'm dead serious however when I say to you, THIS IS WONDERFUL STUFF!
Look, I was having a bit of a bad run with new shampoos and conditioners. It was seriously bumming me out. But then I came back to WEN (more specifically Lavender) and really gave it the old college try. It's gorgeous. I'm not exaggerating. I cannot get over how soft and shiny my hair is again. It makes me want to cry. Plus, my hair is not getting as oily in between washings so I can go longer without washing my hair. I don't have to tell you super smart product people that the longer you can go without washing your hair the better do I? All I can say is that I touch my hair and it's soft and silky. I look at it and I don't see any split ends. I'm pathetically grateful to WEN for saving my self esteem and hair. By the way, this is after only using it twice.
I recommend going for the bigger size because you use a lot and you end up saving $20 on product.

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 32oz

Comments

oHHH wow if this products really works then i will have to say really great article to read........

Popular posts from this blog

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

The Controversial Ordinary

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.